CopyQueue lets you take control of your file transfers, such as copying to and from USB drives, network shares, downloading from the internet and uploading to FTP sites.
Large files and slow connections are where CopyQueue really shines. Never worry about a file transfer being interrupted again, because with CopyQueue you can resume it. Never worry about how long a file transfer will take, because you can pause it at any time and resume it later. Use the built in bandwidth limits and schedule to reduce your network impact and complete unattended transfers overnight. If you regularly copy large files, you'll find CopyQueue invaluable.
With CopyQueue, you can:
- Copy multiple files faster and more efficiently than OS X.
- Pause and resume file transfers, even after restarting or reconnecting to the network. You can resume a transfer weeks or even months later.
- Decide which files are transferred first, after you've started copying.
- Retry and resume transfers that fail if the network is disconnected.
- Optionally verify that every byte is copied correctly, if you are using an unreliable connection.
- Control how much network bandwidth is used, to prevent blocking other network users or exceeding quotas.
- Schedule large transfers for off peak periods, such as overnight.
- Elegant and intuitive user interface, featuring drag and drop.
- Integrates perfectly with Mac OS.
- Supports downloads and ftp uploads as well as regular file copies.
Anybody that works with large files will appreciate managing them with CopyQueue. It has powerful features that technical users and administrators will find invaluable, but it is easy for anyone to use its drag and drop interface.